Monday, July 20, 2009

BUSY ON MY GRIZZY

Alfamega--I wanna Know
Alley Boy ft. Gucci Mane--Ima Smash it
Bun B ft. Pimp C Lil Boosie--Thighs
Bone Thugs--Aint Satisfied
Bone Thugs--Every Day Together
Bone Thugs--Ring Me
Bone Thugs--Toast 2 That
Bone Thugs--U Hold Me Down
Bone Thugs--U Know U Like It((ThrowBack
C-Thug ft. Dolla Young Buck--I Do This
Currency--Rapper Weed
Drake--Juice
Drake--The Winner
Fabolous ft. Drake--Throw It In The Bag Remix
Fabolous ft. Lil Wayne--Salute
Fabolous--Lullaby
Fabolous--Pachanga
Gucci Mane ft. Blanco & Dorrough--Yea
Gucci Mane ft. Juelz Santana & Big Boi--She Gotta Friend
Gucci Mane ft. Snoop Dogg--Awsome
Gucci Mane--First Drive Then Ride
J.R. Writer ft. Lil Wayne--We Like The Cars
K-Young ft. Ya Boy--Summer Love
Lil Wayne ft. Mack Maine--Baseball Sex
Lil Wayne--Another Planet
Ludacris--OG
Maino ft. B.G--Gangsta
Nelly ft. Diddy--1000 Stacks
Pitbull--Die Right Now
Ray Paul ft. Gorilla Zoe--Tudilu
Rick Ross ft. Birdman--Bitch Im Da Shit
Stixx ft. Young Buck & Spark Dawg--Got Money
Tech N9ne ft. Twista--Midwest Choppers
T.I. ft. Robin Thick--Magic
T.I. ft. Scarface--All The Time
T.I.--Dont Give Up
T.I.--Thats What I Thought
T.I.--Make U Sweat
The Dream--Hit It On The Road
The Future--Its Always Something
The Future--rock with you
The Game--Im So Wavy
twista ft. lil boosie--fire
Twista--I Got Peeps
Young Buck ft. 8 Ball & MJG--Without Me
Young Buck--Pullin Me Back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ay bro u should upload the ur a jerk by new boyz that shits sick and dorrough ice cream paint job there straight boss shit nigga